Vidtek’s Uncompressed HD Video Recorder provides the best video quality possible. Recording video footprints with no data loss means keeping all of the pixels that are normally lost in the compression process.
Since the introduction of Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), technical limitations impelled users to compress video in order to make it possible to write the data steam in storage media. Video compression results in data loss. In other words, it is impossible to retrieve the original video quality. With the advancements in technology, our engineers were able to design an affordable, uncompressed video recorder – an essential tool that hasn’t been available until now for scientists, researchers, and doctors.
- Medical-environment friendly
– HDMI, HD-SDI, and DVI inputs
– 10 & 12-bit 1080p @ 60fps
– Live and recorded video streaming on network
– Manage and export archive
– 3D video capture
Medical & Scientific
- Surgery rooms
– Biomedical devices
– Research applications
- High speed image processing applications
– Advanced high resolution image recording for scientific labs
– Space applications
– Film production: Post-production editing
- In medical and research applications, details are the key factors to get the most accurate results.
- Recording uncompressed video helps scientists, specialists, and engineers to record and store video with all of the original details.
Processor 8-core Intel “Sandy Bridge” CPU
Memory 16GB RAM (up to 32GB)
Storage Up to 16 SSD/HDD expandable
Networking Dual Gigabit LAN controller
Video In HD-SDI, HDMI, DVI, Composite + Sync In
Video Out HD-SDI, HDMI, DVI, Composite
Please contact Vidtek for any questions.
Vidtek Associates NV, Inc.
1235 Coney Island Dr. Sparks, NV 89431